We work with both non-immigrant visas and immigrant visas.


We provide services to employers filing applications and retaining workers in a temporary status. These include:
  • H-1B (specialty occupation)
  • E-3 (specialty occupations for Australian citizens)
  • TN (specialty occupation for Canadian and Mexican citizens)
  • H-2B (temporary non-agricultural workers) H-2A (temporary agricultural workers)
  • E-1/E-2 (treaty traders and investors)
  • O-1 (extraordinary ability)
  • L-1 (intracompany transfers)
  • P-1 status
We also file employment based permanent residency applications:
  • EB-1 Extraordinary Ability
  • EB-1 Outstanding Professor Researcher
  • EB-2 for Individual with Advanced Degrees and Individuals of Exceptional Ability
  • EB-2 Petitions with a National Interest Waiver (NIW)
  • EB-3 for Professionals Skilled Workers and Unskilled Workers
  • EB-4 Other Workers

Our clients are both universities and private corporations who would like to retain their workers on a permanent basis.